What are the selection criteria?
Selection criteria are:
• a high level of interest in a career-specific education with a strong practical orientation
• motivation, willingness to perform, and determination
• extracurricular ambitions and professional interest in the field of economics & administration
• social, societal, or political engagements
What are the formal requirements?
• Applications are open to newcomers, i.e. stundents in grade 10 of all school types (grade 11 in the school year of the scholarship) who are not yet members of the iDSB school community. Applications from siblings and/or children of employees are not accepted.
• The scholarship is only available to students whose school fees are paid by a natural person (e. g., parents or another legal guardian). Students whose school fees are usually paid by a legal entity (e. g., the parents’ employers) are excluded from the scholarship.
• The student’s level of German must be sufficient to follow the lessons well (at least level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
What does the scholarship include?
The scholarship includes
• school education in our small classes,
• a welcoming school atmosphere with high-quality teaching and high levels of support in many areas,
• a wide range of offers beyond the regular classes.
Three two-year partial scholarships will be awarded to cover the admission fee as well as 60% of the annual fee for school education at iDSB. Excluded from the scholarship are additional costs for excursions, teaching materials, use of the cafeteria, etc.
Boarding is not possible at iDSB, but upon request the school can provide assistance in finding a host family.